3RD Winner Emerges- Electrician Wins Maltina Three Bedroom Home in Lagos

Interior of Maltina home

Mr. Oluwasola Akinsanya, a 27 year old electrician has emerged the third lucky winner of a tastefully furnished 3 bedroom home in the ongoing Maltina “Sharing Happiness Promo”. The newly built home is an all en-suite 3 bedroom apartment situated at a serene location in the heart of the Lekki axis of Lagos. He was picked at the second draw held in Lagos on May 6 2012 and contacted on phone by the hostess of the draw, Kemi Adetiba on behalf of Maltina.
 Click to continue

Akinsanya, who hails from Ode Remo, Ikenne in Ogun State said he was busy fixing some electrical fault on an electric pole for a neighbor when he got a call informing him that he had won a brand 3 bedroom house in Lagos. “I was atop an electric pole fixing electricity for a neighbor when I got a phone call from a lady who told me that I had won a house. The message was so sudden that I almost fell from the pole.
A regular consumer of Maltina, the new home owner said he immediately started gathering crown corks when he heard about the “sharing happiness promo”. “I had many crown corks but without the letter ‘M’ to complete the word S-M-I-L-E, the day I saw the last letter ‘M’, I went to see someone who promised to give me a job. I waited in vain and used the last money I had on me to buy a bottle of Maltina and to my surprise I saw the letter ‘M’ under the crown cork and I left the place instantly. The rest is now history as I’m now a home owner.”

The promo, according to Mrs. Ngozi Nkwoji, Senior Brand Manager, Maltina will run from April 2nd to May 25th 2012 and is crown cork based with two categories of winning crown corks, ‘instant winning crown corks’ and ‘alphabet code crown corks’. For the ‘instant winning crown corks’ whatever is seen under the crown cork is what the consumer gets instantly! The prizes are shown under the crown corks and prizes can be redeemed at any of our 1200 redemption centres located across Nigeria.” The instant prizes include N1 million, N100, 000 cash which will come in form of a Maltina branded ATM card and other brand memorabilia which include wrist watches, millions of free drinks and others.
Andrew Okwudu, NB Regional Business Manager, South business unit presenting the ONE MILLION ATM to Ozuzu Thadeaus Ogadimma first winner of One Million naira in the Maltina NCP


Comments

  1. Unless you live in some kind of problem-free home, you must have at one time experienced some electrical problems. Forget about the bulb needing to be changed, real electrical problems. In such cases, it is always best not to play hero, instead, get a qualified electrician to handle the situation.



    Electrician Boxford MA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate on your post.... and I got an usefull information about the matter... I just tried to write the same post...read here

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! Phone and Data Cabling

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment