PICTURES FROM MTN PROJECT FAME 4 FINALE -MONICA WINS

22 year old Monica Ogah went home with the N2.5million, a brand new Rav 4 jeep and contract worth millions of  naira at the grand finale of the fourth season of MTN project fame. The six finalists: Roy, Monica, Ethel, Yvonne, Ese and Ruth gave their last performance thrilling the crowd.
Monica thrilled the crowd with her performance of 2face's 'only me' and her personal composition 'Na you'. Monica speechless after announced winner said “I am very grateful for all the love and training I have received since I got into the academy. I feel very blessed and I promise not to let you all down.”
The runner-up’s were not left out, as Roy (1st Runner-Up) went home with N 1.5 Million and a fully loaded Toyota Corolla Car, Ese (2nd Runner-Up) went home with N 1 Million and a fully loaded Toyota Yaris and Ethel took to her home in Ghana N 1 Million.

Comments