Fanta Mini Car Activation Wraps up in Grand Style

After twelve (12) weeks of exciting and exhilarating treat, the Fanta Mini Car Activation from the number one orange flavoured drink bottled by Coca-Cola Company, Fanta has finally come to an end in grand style; giving the final winner, Abiola Abdul-Rahman a treat which he described as a special and memorable experience.

The 18 year old, who recently completed his secondary school education at Adebayo Mokuolu College, Ogba, Lagos, emerged as the final winner recently. Abiola said he read about the activation from a flier and decided to give it a try. Fortunately for him, he emerged as the final winner after inviting 45 friends to the 'Fanta Play Zone' page on social network site, Facebook. He visited the Silverbird Cinema, Chicken Republic and Park 'n' Shop, Lagos on the first day of the treat and also visited the Chicken Republic, Omole on the second day.

Speaking on his experience with the brand, the second child in the family of five disclosed that the campaign marks his first time of visiting a cinema and going shopping with his close friends though he has always dreamed of such outing. He added that the experience will continue to linger in his mind for a long time. His words: "Sincerely, I have always wished to have this kind of outing with my friends but the dream was not realized until Fanta gave me this opportunity to go out with my close friends. This is my first time of going to the cinemas and going shopping with my friends so it's just like a dream come true. I really want to thank Fanta for this great opportunity and I will continue to take Fanta because they are my best orange drink."

His friends, 17 years old, Abeeb Malik, a student of Kwara State University shared his experience in the treat, affirming that he learned a lot from the movie. "What I really enjoyed was the movie at the cinema, we watched 'Captain America' and I learned not to give up and to always be dedicated in whatever I want to do in life as long as I desire it.

“I have never had such a nice weekend with my friends and I thank Fanta for this opportunity ", he said. Also Ayomide Oshowobi a 17 years old student of University of Ilorin lamented that the campaign is coming to an end, revealing that he had also been inviting his friends to the Fanta facebook page in order to emerge a winner too. “Well, I so much enjoyed my time and I want to thank Abiola and Fanta for being part of the fun” he concluded. 

winner with his friends shopping at park and shop
Winner with friends having Lunch at Chicken republic                   
 
                


























The second day of the treat was with his siblings, 15 years old Yetunde and 18 years old Qudus Abdul-Rahman. With smiles of ecstasy on their faces, they averred that they had a sumptuous lunch with their brother and drove back to their homes with the mini car. They both thanked Fanta in earnest for their time of pleasure.


Comments